What is Patent, Copyright, Trademark and Know-how?
HIT Innovators Clinic Series: Clinic 3
- Date: 6 January 2017
- Time: 2.00pm – 4.00pm
- Venue: NUS Enterprise@Blk 71, 71 Ayer Rajah Crescent, #02-18, Singapore 139951
By IP Academy
This session will explain what is the difference between patent, copyright, trademark and know-how from the perspective of a healthcare practitioner.
- Goal: To equip clinicians and healthcare practitioners with a better understanding of intellectual property.
- Objective: Inform participants on what are patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, and other forms of exclusive rights in intangible property.
- Outcome: Each participant will know the difference between patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets.
- Duration: 2 hours.
- Introduction to IP
- Different Types of IP in Health Care Solutions
- Confidential Information / Personal Data
- Trade Marks
- Other types of IP
- IP Management in Health Care. Q&A (20 minutes)
Notes will be provided.