Innovation in Healthcare
HIT Innovators Clinic Series: Clinic 1
- Date: 16 November 2016
- Time: 10.30am – 12.30pm
- Venue: NUS-ISS, 25 Heng Mui Keng Terrace, Singapore 119615
By Smart Health Leadership Centre, Institute of Systems Science, National University of Singapore
- Goal: To develop capabilities in design thinking and innovation-based problem solving for aspiring healthcare innovators
- Objective: Train participants on innovation techniques to help them identify creative concepts and breakthrough solutions for their projects so as to make them more impactful and sustainable.
- Outcome: Each team has a better understanding of the innovation techniques that can transform project outcomes.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Defining Innovation (10 minutes)
- Innovation & Systems Thinking in Healthcare (15 minutes)
- The Innovation Framework (20 minutes)
- Interactive Session: Applying innovation techniques to healthcare challenges (60 minutes)
- Wrap up / Q&A (15 minutes)
Useful Resources for Innovation in Healthcare: