HIT Innovators Clinic Series: Clinic 5
- Date: 10 February 2017
- Time: 2.00pm – 3.00pm
- Venue: Serious Games Hub, Temasek Polytechnic, 21 Tampines Ave 1, Singapore 529757
By Serious Games Hub@Temasek Polytechnic
Gamification is an emerging trend in education and healthcare for training and development and for customer (patient) engagement. It’s a new and interesting way to engage people and incentivise productive behaviour. This session will explain what gamification is all about.
- Goal: To equip participants with Gamification know-how.
- Objective: Train participants on gamification and help them gamify their projects and ideas so as to make them more interesting and engaging.
- Outcome: Each participant will have a better understanding of gamification and how to gamify their projects at hand.
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Introduction to Games and Gamification (10 minutes)
- Select/Start! – Class Set Up and Rules (5 minutes)
- Level 1 – What is a Game? (40 minutes)
- Survival Death Match – Who eats first?! (15 minutes)
- Reload – Tea break (15 minutes)
- Level 2 – What’s in a Game? (20 minutes)
- Level 3 – Let’s Design a Game! (20 minutes)
- Level 4 – Gamification (40 minutes)
- Q&A (15 minutes)
Useful Resources for Gamification: